Featured: Ostrich Feather Shawl by Genaconti
Wrap yourself in elegance with a dramatic feathered shawl. Follow these easy directions, and see how simple it is to be chic.
You will need:
1. Cut two pieces of organza 21″ wide X 73″ long.
2. With right sides together, stitch shawl sections together with a ½” seam allowance, leaving a 5″ opening along one long edge.
3. Turn right side out. Stitch opening closed.
4. Mark and sew four lengthwise rows of stitching 4″ apart. Topstitch ¼’ around the outer edge.
5. Center one boa between each row of stitching. Whipstitch each piece in place catching only one layer of the shawl.